From me Peter welcome to themoringablog.co.za I hope that all those questions you’ve being asking about Moringa can be answered. It’s my goal, over the next couple of years, to make themoringablog.co.za the foremost repository of Moringa information. If you’re not sure exactly what Moringa is – here’s a brief overview.
Moringa oleifera, otherwise known as the miracle tree, is classified a super food. This is because it’s one of the most nutrient-rich plants known to man. It contains all the essential amino acids the body needs and has 46 active antioxidants that your body absorbs.
That sounds great, but I’ve survived this long. Why now? And what can it do for me?
In today’s fast paced world of instant everything, our bodies are taking a hammering in every imaginable way. From sleep deprivation to incorrect eating habits our levels of stress and cholesterol are shooting through the roof. Something has to give and usually it’s our health.
This is where Moringa steps in.
First off, it’s shown promise in treating.
- Diabetes, high blood pressure, constipation, cancer anaemia, kidney problems and liver inflammation.
- It helps improve energy levels.
- Boosts immune functions.
- Stimulates breast milk production.
- Its vitamin A makes it good for both skin diseases and heart problems.
Dried Moringa on a gram for gram comparison.
- 6 x Calcium of milk
- 4 x Vitamin B of pork meat
- 36 x Magnesium of egg
- 50 x Vitamin B2 of sardine
- 15 x Potassium of banana
- 50 x Vitamin B3 of peanuts
- 22 x Iron in spinach
- 10 x Vitamin A in carrots
- 7 x Vitamin C in oranges
- It helps lower blood sugar levels. In separate research it was revealed that adding Moringa to a meal reduced the rise in blood sugar by 20% amongst some diabetic patients.
- The trees strong anti-inflammatory action helps reduce inflammation and is traditionally used to treat stomach ulcers.
- It’s rich source of calcium and fibre helps support a healthy digestive system.
- It helps with stress. The high magnesium content is essential to your body’s nervous system. A single serving of powder contains approximately 20% of your body’s daily need.
- It gives one more energy and helps towards better vision.
- It promotes healthy bone and teeth growth.
- Moringa is also part of the herbal supplement that’s given to HIV patients as an adjuvant to anti-retroviral therapy.
This is just the tip of the iceberg. With Moringa there is so much more. Join me on a voyage of discovery. Let’s find out together – just why it’s called God’s miracle tree.
God’s Word says . . .
“My people perish because lack of knowledge.”
Please feel free to Contact Me, or subscribe to the blog via email.